Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Dating Rumours

Tiwa Savage & Wizkid
From the look of things, Wizkid and Tiwa Savage appeared to  have revealed that there may be more to their closeness than  meets the eye.
Those, who have been observing the two music stars, are  suggesting that Tiwa and Wizkid’s closeness is becoming a big  issue that is already setting tongues wagging.
First, it was their recent collaboration on Tiwa Savage’s  Malo, which also featured Spellz, that gave the people  something to talk about.
Wizkid and Tiwa got cozy in the visuals of the song, but  people thought it was just part of the effect to interprete  the concept of the video and make it look real.
If all of that was not enough reason to suggest a romantic  relationship may be on the cards, Wizkid’s birthday message to  Tiwa days back, seemed to have subtly confirmed the speculations of  many people.
In more than four different posts on Instagram days back when  Tiwa marked her birthday, Wizkid referred to her as his queen  but, many people wondered why the singer would use the word  queen for a married Tiwa.
Wizkid had said “Big birthday shoutout to a queen. Our queen,  my queen. Hard worker!”
Tiwa, who said Wizkid’s message got her teary replied with,  “Boy, you already know how emotional I get so this is just  making me teary. Forget music, you have been there for me even  when you didn’t have to be. When I doubt myself, you call me  “Mama JamJam” and put a smile on my face. My dear Ayo, Mama  JamJam loves you.”